AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Products disapproved on Merchant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have added close to 400 products and uploaded my xml file on merchant. There seems to be no errors on it but all my products are disapproved and some products are awaiting review. I tried uploading one product on Merchant but the stauts says awaiting review for more that a week now. Any suggestions with be helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Products disapproved on Merchant

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Sushil

It is not a good idea to upload a fresh feed, as this again will need to go through the review process. Instead you should contact them and ask for an investigation into why this is taking so long. Reviews can take a little longer at certain periods though.

It is important to keep the fresh feed and up to date, so keep updating the existing feed with any changes in prices and availability as these errors could see a disapproval.

https://support.google.com/merchants/?hl=en-GB#topic=3404818&contact=1&ts=3109467

Using this form, you can ask them for more information.

If your items are showing disapproval on the other hand, you would contact them here -

https://support.google.com/merchants/?hl=en-GB#topic=3404818&contact=1&ts=3109468

You should also have received an email to your technical contact in regards to the disapproval of your items, if not, then using the same form above you can ask for them to email you the complete errors in your feed.

If you follow up the post with the errors they state, then we could assist you further in resolving the issue.

Good luck

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
HI Sushil,

Welcome to adwords community, If you have uploaded product feed in google mechant it shows in review more than a week, then try to create a new data feed and upload the same. It will help to you. If agains it shows disapprove see what kind of errors in data and change according to them. for more any data feed error go with this link and change according to them.
www.support.google.com/merchants

Hope it helps you.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Sushil

It is not a good idea to upload a fresh feed, as this again will need to go through the review process. Instead you should contact them and ask for an investigation into why this is taking so long. Reviews can take a little longer at certain periods though.

It is important to keep the fresh feed and up to date, so keep updating the existing feed with any changes in prices and availability as these errors could see a disapproval.

https://support.google.com/merchants/?hl=en-GB#topic=3404818&contact=1&ts=3109467

Using this form, you can ask them for more information.

If your items are showing disapproval on the other hand, you would contact them here -

https://support.google.com/merchants/?hl=en-GB#topic=3404818&contact=1&ts=3109468

You should also have received an email to your technical contact in regards to the disapproval of your items, if not, then using the same form above you can ask for them to email you the complete errors in your feed.

If you follow up the post with the errors they state, then we could assist you further in resolving the issue.

Good luck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot for your help. I will let you know if the error still persists.

Regards

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Sushil

No problem , anytime, yes, please do let me know.