AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Proceducer to start "Google Adwords Campaign"

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi friends,

I am new to "Google Adwords". I have already create "Google Adwords Account"  with "Switerland Address" for one of my company product.

Now I want to create new gmail "Google Adwords Account" with same "Switerland Address".Now we are from India.It possible to give Switerland Address ?

Reply me as soon as possible

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Proceducer to start "Google Adwords Campaign"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello sales2,

What is the reason for wanting to create a second account with the same address in Switzerland?

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Because i am in India and we have branch in Switzerland .There our team create "google adwords account"  and maintain seperate campaign.

Now i am in India .I want to create new gmail account with Switzerland address.

Already we tried using same swis address and same card details. It shows like "Google Account has bee suspended because we voilating Google Term and Conditions"

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi sales2,

You can still create and maintain a separate campaign from within the same account, just be careful that there are no keyword conflicts between the two campaigns if you are going to be using the same geographical targeting. Creating two accounts won't bypass this and could lead to your account(s) being suspended.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
hi,

Thats why i am asking . I create new account with different Indian address with new card details?

whether its helpful for me?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

No, there is no benefit and it can even cause problems for you. If you want to run a second campaign from the Indian office then simply use the current account being used in Switzerland. Will both campaigns advertise the same product / service and if so, will the location targeting settings be the same?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

sales2 wrote:

Hi,

Because i am in India and we have branch in Switzerland .There our team create "google adwords account"  and maintain seperate campaign.

Now i am in India .I want to create new gmail account with Switzerland address.

Already we tried using same swis address and same card details. It shows like "Google Account has bee suspended because we voilating Google Term and Conditions"

Hello,

If I could jump in here, can you confirm if you have already received a suspension email from Adwords support?

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
no both campaign not be same product,its different product .

by default we targeting all countries

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
ya, i got suspension mail from google adwords support.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hello,

Please note that running multiple Adwords accounts for similar business is not allowed under the Double Serving Policy.

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2600168

Still I believe that last call is from Google's side and you might contact them explaining your situation.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=8206

Pankaj