AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Problems with accepting my as with the long Joomla link.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I have such a problem - I have created the ad for one of my site pages and is has long url = AdWords Community website =  semafor.od.ua/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=1&Itemid=44  .

I have inserted it into my as, but after three days of moderation, my ad was disapproved:

Reasons - This ad has been disapproved. -Destination URL] Destination URL Not Working

What could cause this disaaproval? Maybe such a link? I tested this link for working - it works well and opens the page on all me and friends PCs...

Best regards, Alexander.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problems with accepting my as with the long Joomla link.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Alexander,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

One of the reason as per Google notes could be:

"The destination URL is the actual page users land on when they click your ad. This URL should work properly in all web browsers and in all locations. This URL shouldn't link to an email address, file, or page that's under construction.

In some cases, it could've been possible that your destination URL was temporarily down when we checked it, but now it's back up again."

If that URL was temporarily down for sometime, that could have been the reason for Adwords disapproving your ad.

You might want consider rechecking your URL and then submit ad for review to Adwords.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Re: Problems with accepting my as with the long Joomla link.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Site was working good all the time.. I don't see any down periods in Analytics....