AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with Adwords Customer Support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've recently been frustrated by Adwords' customer support. They have suspended my website because it "promotes sample term papers" (and nothing else - I am quoting them verbatim) However, according to Google's policies, "Google allows the promotion of sample or example term papers."

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=178143

Also, many other website run on Google that do advertise sample term papers.

As a result of my interaction with Adwords support, I am making a conclusion that Google reps are ignorant, rude and extremely unhelpful. I am moving my business and its $20k annual advertising budget to Facebook!

Bye-bye Google!

Ilya

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem with Adwords Customer Support

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Ilya,

I am afraid but that's not the case about Adwords customer support as per my experience. That's my point of view and could differ.

If you need any assistance from the Adwords Community here, you might share your website URL.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Ilya,

It would be helpful for you to provide more information of what process you went through with adwords support. 

I am currently going through a site suspended due to policy issue with a client of mine and it's not always a quick process to get things fixed.

I have been working with our support rep who has helped by giving guidance on necessary changes we need to make and I am getting the client to comply with the changes. Sometimes the responses need further clarification but be patient, it can be fixed normally, it just takes a bit of time.

As suggested, if you were to give us your website name we could maybe try and offer some kind of assistance to you here.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi worldcitizen324

I've escalated your case to the AdWords support. They'll be able to troubleshoot your account and help you to understand our policies.

Thank you,

Zee
G+