AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Problem With Direct Link - Mobile App Advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey There,

I've been facing issues while setting up ads for the display marketing campaign of our mobile app. Everything else I can think of is entered correctly except the direct link (which I suppose to take users to any particular screen in our app). I've entered direct link URL as : http://crownit.in/group/beauty (it'll directly open our app if the user has already installed it).

Can anyone please guide me to enter the direct link, the right way. 

Thanks in advance!!

Cheers!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abhay Jeet M
December 2015

Re: Problem With Direct Link - Mobile App Advertising

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Abhay
I'm not sure I quite understand this one.
App ads are for advertising your app. In either of the two big app stores. You can't create an ad to send users to a specific activity/view in your app. Is that what you're trying to do?

Re: Problem With Direct Link - Mobile App Advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi DD,

Thanks for catching this thread.

I've been trying to send users to particular screen in our app. As far as I know, it'll be possible within adwords remarketing campaign if the direct link URL is correct. I've already few ads approved, only facing this issues with certain kind of ads (with different dimensions).

Is this some kind of glitchs with Adwords that they approve some ads with same direct link URL while some are rejected with everything same only the creatives dimension being changed.

What you think??

Thanks,
Abhay mishra