AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Policy breaches - no response or action 3 months on

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

feedback response not recevied after 3 months of complaints via google policy

I reported an organisation that was in breach of the policy and to date no action taken....

https://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=l&ai=CJEUZWBP_UrfbFKHp7QaE1YDIDO_Y49gEn7fv95QBuuu6jQgQASgIUIi42_YDY...

Google allows the promotion of sites that charge for services associated with products or services that may otherwise be available for free or available from an official form or service, as long as the following disclosures are presented together, prominently above the fold on all landing pages:

• The site clearly states whether the advertiser is affiliated or not affiliated with the government, official source or free source.
  • The site discloses that the products, services or forms are available from the government, official source or free source either for free (where applicable) or at lower cost than the advertiser charges.
  • The site must describe the additional services offered that are unavailable from the government, official source or free source. Advertisers should not misrepresent the value that they add by highlighting features or services available from the official source for free.
  • Your ads and landing pages cannot promote services that provide little or no additional value to the user beyond the original or official online or automated application process.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Policy breaches - no response or action 3 months on

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Alex. Unfortunately, in such cases, all you can do is to keep trying.

If nothing happens it is because either this violation was not yet reviewed by the team (many are submitted every day) or because Google does not consider it to be a violation. In the latter case Google will not notify you that they do not consider it to be a violation which is why I suggest you keep trying, without having any guarantee that the site in question will be eventually suspended.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;
To follow with Calin - I see a clear disclaimer at the bottom of each page; in line with the Policy requirements. Why do you think the site does not comply?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@MosheTLV , it's not above the fold, so from this point of view, if we were to judge by the letter, it's a breach.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@AdWiser 

Well... On my wide screen display - it is (all the page fits in)
Let me check on my laptop

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

OK. I checked on a 13" and a 14" laptop. You have to scroll down. So, this is a l violation.

[Edit] on  standard horizontal displays (1080p)  (vs. Vertical wide screen- 1440p) the page  does  not fit. So; site has to be re-designed.