AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Policy Details column under Ads Tab

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

I am happy to see Policy Details column under Ads Tab. Now I can easily scan and sort policy issues across all of my ads.

Yesterday, one more thing I noticed with my SQR. Now, there is a column of Added/Excluded in my downloaded excel sheet which reduce my workload. Now I can easily identify which SQR keyword is new/added/excluded.

Thanks Google Adwords!

Reagrds

Anchal

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Policy Details column under Ads Tab

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
A lot of updates those days, all (almost..) for the better, but makes one a little stressed about "what did I miss", "what do my clients know that I don´t..)

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Best is "Search Query" "Added Excluded column" that I figure out a month back, now work is easy with search query reports. 

About Policy column I am excepting more and clear information from that we see now when we house over mouse to status & this column is (not downloadable). 

For all who did not find the column. click >> customize column>> Attributes>> Policy details (not downloadable)

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Anchal,

> I am happy to see Policy Details column under Ads Tab.

> Now I can easily scan and sort policy issues across all of my ads.

I did a tiny bit of the work on that feature and I'm really happy to see it finally launch.  I hope it is helpful, and in my dreams I'm hoping that it will cut down on some of the policy-related questions here.  The ones with obvious answers, anyway.

Laura

AdWords review engineer