AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Policy Details column under Ads Tab

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

I am happy to see Policy Details column under Ads Tab. Now I can easily scan and sort policy issues across all of my ads.

Yesterday, one more thing I noticed with my SQR. Now, there is a column of Added/Excluded in my downloaded excel sheet which reduce my workload. Now I can easily identify which SQR keyword is new/added/excluded.

Thanks Google Adwords!

Reagrds

Anchal

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Policy Details column under Ads Tab

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Anchal,

> I am happy to see Policy Details column under Ads Tab.

> Now I can easily scan and sort policy issues across all of my ads.

I did a tiny bit of the work on that feature and I'm really happy to see it finally launch.  I hope it is helpful, and in my dreams I'm hoping that it will cut down on some of the policy-related questions here.  The ones with obvious answers, anyway.

Laura

AdWords review engineer

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
A lot of updates those days, all (almost..) for the better, but makes one a little stressed about "what did I miss", "what do my clients know that I don´t..)

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Best is "Search Query" "Added Excluded column" that I figure out a month back, now work is easy with search query reports. 

About Policy column I am excepting more and clear information from that we see now when we house over mouse to status & this column is (not downloadable). 

For all who did not find the column. click >> customize column>> Attributes>> Policy details (not downloadable)

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Anchal,

> I am happy to see Policy Details column under Ads Tab.

> Now I can easily scan and sort policy issues across all of my ads.

I did a tiny bit of the work on that feature and I'm really happy to see it finally launch.  I hope it is helpful, and in my dreams I'm hoping that it will cut down on some of the policy-related questions here.  The ones with obvious answers, anyway.

Laura

AdWords review engineer