AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Policies on Cosmetic Surgery in Spain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are a Cosmetic Surgery Clinic and we are having some issues with our campaigns. Our services are legal and approved, but some of our ads on liposuction have been rejected. For future reference, where can I find the policy that Google has on Cosmetic Surgery?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Policies on Cosmetic Surgery in Spain

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

"some of our ads on liposuction have been rejected"

The policy that Google has for Healthcare and medicines is under this Link :

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en&ref_topic=1626336

For Spain it points out that :

ProductAllowed?
Dietetic products Not allowed
Google doesn't allow ads or websites that promote weight-loss medical procedures. 

Google doesn't allow ads or websites that promote weight-loss related products if they meet any of the following criteria:
  • Claim medicinal properties
  • Promise specific results
  • Use endorsements by individuals, celebrities, or organizations

if you want the full List for Advertising policies you can click the following :

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/topic/1626336

I hope i helped you here.

Greetings from Thessaloniki Greece

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello there;
I understand that you are offer cosmetic surgeries / operations that remove fat- Am I correct?

• Can you share your website URL?
  • Please  also copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google; Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Not applicable
# 4
Not applicable
Thank you, I could not find that particular paragraph. I guess this answers our questions.
Thanks for your help
María

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
I am glad i helped you here , please accept my post as the solution to your issue. This is my only award Smiley Happy
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.