AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please stop this adwords immediately!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Adwords Team,

I write here since I have emailed you several times, but nobody took any actions. One counterfeit site use Google Adwords to cheat my customers. Please stop this adwords immediately!

The situation is as follows:
I am the owner of Adoringdress.com. Adoringdress.co, very similar to mine, is a counterfeit site which copies all images from my site. You can see all the images in Adoringdress.co use the watermark of Adoringdress.com. Currently, this counterfeit site is using Google Adwords to gain tranffic. When my customers searches "Adoringdress", many of them are mislead to Adoringdress.co. My customers were charged, but nothing was received.

Please remove Adoringdress.co from Adwords immediately.

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

A counterfeit site cheats my customer seriously

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Adwords Team,

I write to you since I have emailed you several times, but nobody took any actions. One counterfeit site is using Google Adwords to cheat my customers. 

The situation is as follows:

I am the owner of shirleysdress.com. Shirleysdress.co, very similar to my domain, is a counterfeit site which copies all images from my site. You can see all the images in shirleysdress.co use the watermark of shirleysdress.com. Currently, this counterfeit site is using Google Adwords to gain tranffic. When my customers searches "shirleysdress", many of them are mislead to shirleysdress.co. My customers were charged, but nothing was received.

Attached is the adwords snapshot.  shirleysdress.pngPlease remove shirleysdress.co from Adwords immediately. 

Thanks!

Re: A counterfeit site cheats my customer seriously

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;
This is a business dispute between you and your competitor,  of taking advantage of your business reputation.  Google does not take a stand  in these disputes.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi There,

The problem is Google help counterfeit sites cheat customers. All the images from the counterfeit sites are copied from my sites, and they ship bad products or nothing after they charge customers. The customers come to my site and complain.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You're absolutely right. 

The Google Adwords is advertising scammer-site. The MUST response and take actions to remove these ads. 

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi All,
If you are concerned about a site that is potentially selling counterfeit goods, please report them here: http://services.google.com/inquiry/aw_counterfeit? where the Policy team will review.

Kathleen

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

and you reply to what exactly? 

did anybody ask "how to report on bad sites?"

Your post way too far from the actual subject of the topic.