AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please remove this post

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Removed post

2 Expert replyverified_user

My ad got disapproved due to insufficient original content

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Bahay S,

The reason might be lack of content, you need to add more detailed description other than the necessary information.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Bahay S,

You are asking us to help you, however, you simultaneously make hard efforts to stipulate what topics we are allowed to mention and what not. You claim that your contents are original and you authored them on your own. As a matter of fact I cannot find what I could term as contents on you website at all; what I can see are sort of various sets of data, a lot of. No free text at all. 

In regard to originality, let's take a unique phrase you sometimes use: 'Ready For Occupancy'. When I Google it, the search brings up 360k exact results. Why should I think that you are the author of this phrase? Okay, that you wrote it on your own; but many others did so before you. Therefore, that's not what we call original content. Even a very long phrase of yours 'Payable thru cash or bank financing' displays 3,140 exact results.

As a remedy, you are advised to add a considerable amount of your own free text to each of the accommodation cards, like this one: 

https://www.bahaysearch.com/tandangsora44

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

That was not definition, but reasoning. On good and developed websites you may always find unique sentences or paragraphs that are not duplications. 

Lakatos