AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please re-activate my Adwords account !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Adwords account was suspended two years ago , and I tried to have a solution but nothing done

this is my issue:I got free domain from www.co.cc site and I built a wp blog that talks about the seo 

tips and tricks under the domain www.dofolloweb.co.cc and I used adwords as way to get more visitors

to my site but the result is that my account suspended ,the reason is that my blog didn't have privacy page

I build a new one and contact the support to fix the suspension, but they made me on hold for a long time

I contacted them but they ask me to give them the new editions on my site but the site didn't exist at all because google banned the root domain co.ccand the whole related sub domains as you can read here :

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/webmasters/giDSqM0rQ9E%5B1-25-false%5D

of course because of spamming,but what 's the solution in this way ,the site must be run online to review the

new editions and activate my account again,just  looking for help .

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please re-activate my Adwords account !

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google is firm on this principle. The content on the domain  has to be fixed prior to advertising.

If you have no control over the domain, thus cannot fix the violation on this domain,  (e.g. Banned, abandoned, Owen by someone else, banned by Google... Etc.) -then,  you cannot return and  advertise with Google.

This is a firm Policy. Nothing much we could help with / about.

(Edited for typos)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Chergui,

Thanks for posting! 

If your AdWords account has been suspended, the Policy Team will not unsuspend it until all websites that have ever been associated with the account are compliant with AdWords policies. 

I'd recommend that you contact the Support Team again and ask them to tell you what websites have been suspended and for what policies. Once you change the websites to comply with policies, the Support Team will be able escalate to the Policy Team to request that the websites and your account are unsuspended. 

I hope this help! 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please review my sites too. I am at lost on why it was suspended.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Ray,

If you want to share your website with us, we'll be happy to take a look and share a few suggestions. It's probably a good idea to get in touch with the AdWords Support team too as they can look at your account and provide more specific advice. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Rachel, I read the sheet about all the reasons why one is canceled and they are all horrible and I think, "that;t not me..why am I being grouped with all these nefarious groupings?"

A thinner skinned user might be deeply offended.

Here is the link my main site. You will notice I like to use Google products.

http://www.rayosborne.com/

-RKO

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
I see a collection of "themes"/ pages with different topics on your site;
What are you promoting? Are these affiliate sites?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’