AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please re-activate my Account!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to blogging. I used to read about blogging and wonder what is blogging and how to do it? I didn't know on what topic I have to create a blog and finally I got some suggestions on how to go ahead and register for blogging. Then I started with blogger. Actually I wanted to blog and learn the mechanism of blogging, adwords & adsense before I go into full time website where I would put up my Online Shoppe in the name of Amor Online Shoppe. So I took to amazon.com, Good reads and other sites and put it on my blog to see how it works. Whatever I had put on my blog is unintentional and without knowledge. I earnestly request you to lift the supension of my account and give me a chance so that this mistake wont happen again. I will carefully study the site policy and other benchmarks and construct my blog with utmost care and attention. Then I will submit for adwords. I will also develop my own website which I want it to be on adwords. Kindly give me a chance and; please re-activate my account. Kindlyremove all the ads I had submitted earlier as I will start afresh. I will reconstruct my blog "Amor Online Shoppe".  I will re-submit my blog for review before putting my ads. I will concentrate on content. Thank you. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amor N
September 2015

Re: Please re-activate my Account!

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Amor N, 

Please check out out this article on how to fix a suspended site. As it states, 

Here's how to get your ads up and running:

Please let us know if you have any further questions about this. 

Hannah

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amor N
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Amor N, 

Please check out out this article on how to fix a suspended site. As it states, 

Here's how to get your ads up and running:

Please let us know if you have any further questions about this. 

Hannah

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank u Hannah. I'll follow your guidelines.