AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please re-activate my Account!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to blogging. I used to read about blogging and wonder what is blogging and how to do it? I didn't know on what topic I have to create a blog and finally I got some suggestions on how to go ahead and register for blogging. Then I started with blogger. Actually I wanted to blog and learn the mechanism of blogging, adwords & adsense before I go into full time website where I would put up my Online Shoppe in the name of Amor Online Shoppe. So I took to amazon.com, Good reads and other sites and put it on my blog to see how it works. Whatever I had put on my blog is unintentional and without knowledge. I earnestly request you to lift the supension of my account and give me a chance so that this mistake wont happen again. I will carefully study the site policy and other benchmarks and construct my blog with utmost care and attention. Then I will submit for adwords. I will also develop my own website which I want it to be on adwords. Kindly give me a chance and; please re-activate my account. Kindlyremove all the ads I had submitted earlier as I will start afresh. I will reconstruct my blog "Amor Online Shoppe".  I will re-submit my blog for review before putting my ads. I will concentrate on content. Thank you. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amor N
September 2015

Re: Please re-activate my Account!

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Amor N, 

Please check out out this article on how to fix a suspended site. As it states, 

Here's how to get your ads up and running:

Please let us know if you have any further questions about this. 

Hannah

Re: Please re-activate my Account!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank u Hannah. I'll follow your guidelines.