AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please i paid 30 dollars on friday and advert not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please i paid 30 dollars for an advert on Friday  but my advert has been rolling, all i see on the screen is that they could verify with my bank. if nothing can be done to rectify this error message, refund my money.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please i paid 30 dollars on friday and advert not showing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

The AdWords community forum is made up mostly of other advertisers--we are not Google employees. We cannot refund your money or see your account.

I would suggest that you contact your bank to see if they can help you with the verification problem. Find out whether or not your account was debited for the $30. (If your payment wasn't verified, it wasn't made, but it's best to be absolutely certain.)

That's if you're really interested in advertising with Google. If not, then you can pause/delete the campaign you created. You have not incurred any costs.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*