AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please help with my site! i keep getting declined www.varsity.co.nz advice please?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey im a universty student trying to set up a website, iv used a blogger templete as im not to educated in webdesign, but when i applied to get google ads i was declinced? i was wondering if anyone could help me out with this? and recommmed how i can go about getting the ads? as otherwise its just an expensive, time consuming hobby.

my site is www.varsity.co.nz

Any help would really be great! 

thanks for your time

jason hablous

jasonhablous@gmail.com

Re: Please help with my site! i keep getting declined www.varsity.co.nz advice please?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

HI hablous

I understand your excitement but please be patient Smiley Happy and I request you not to post multiple posts in the community on same subject.

Are you trying to promote your website on adwords or do you want to display google ads on your website?

but when i applied to get google ads i was declinced?

From this sentence i am getting impression that you want to display google ads on your page in that case you should check out adsense forum at http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Re: Please help with my site! i keep getting declined www.varsity.co.nz advice please?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hey, yea sorry about that, my computer was cutting out so i had to refreash and wasnt sure if they posted or not, Im trying to get Google ads displayed on my site?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

If you are trying to get ads displayed on your website then please post it in Adsense forum link in the above forum.

This forum is for Adwords and not for Adsense

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
well thats a start haha, cheers! (sorry pretty new to all this)