AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please help unsuspend my account!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Last week, I logged into my Adwords account and saw this message:

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. Learn more.
Shortly thereafter, I received an email with this message: After reviewing your account, it has come to our attention that your Google AdWords accounts do not comply with our Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account, and any related accounts you may have created, have been suspended.
Upon receving the email, I sent a reply asking the exact reason why my account has been suspended since I don't recall violating their TaC. Or if I have, it could have been due to a mistake or some reason that I am not aware of.Two days ago, I received an email from them containing the same exact message above. What I did was send another email using the 'Contact Us' page appealing their decision and asking what exactly I should do to rectify the matter.
Just an hour ago, I received another email with the same exact message stating that my account has been suspended. I have been receing the same exact generic message and I don't have the slightest idea what I should do next.
Please help! Their Adwords service is of vital importance to my business operations and would really appreciate if you could help me out.
Thank you in advance.

Re: Please help unsuspend my account!

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi fatmo,

Sorry to hear your troubles. Did you get a resolution to this yet? Otherwise if you give me some more detail on your account, the type of keywords and ads you run I might be able to help you here.

thanks

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+