AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please help unsuspend my account!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Last week, I logged into my Adwords account and saw this message:

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. Learn more.
Shortly thereafter, I received an email with this message: After reviewing your account, it has come to our attention that your Google AdWords accounts do not comply with our Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account, and any related accounts you may have created, have been suspended.
Upon receving the email, I sent a reply asking the exact reason why my account has been suspended since I don't recall violating their TaC. Or if I have, it could have been due to a mistake or some reason that I am not aware of.Two days ago, I received an email from them containing the same exact message above. What I did was send another email using the 'Contact Us' page appealing their decision and asking what exactly I should do to rectify the matter.
Just an hour ago, I received another email with the same exact message stating that my account has been suspended. I have been receing the same exact generic message and I don't have the slightest idea what I should do next.
Please help! Their Adwords service is of vital importance to my business operations and would really appreciate if you could help me out.
Thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please help unsuspend my account!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi fatmo,

Sorry to hear your troubles. Did you get a resolution to this yet? Otherwise if you give me some more detail on your account, the type of keywords and ads you run I might be able to help you here.

thanks

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+