AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please help the campaign approved but not displayed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

3 days ago my campaign is displayed normally but today I have three new campaigns and create status report is under review.
how to display the previous campaign. please give me advice

Thanks all
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please help the campaign approved but not displayed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi chery_zyx,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Did you mean to say that you are unable to see your older campaigns? Please correct me if I am wrong here.

Inside the main interface, when you are in Main Campaigns Tab, select all underneath that and see if you could get a view of your older campaigns. 

The review which you said, are you talking about ads under review here? Could you elaborate on that?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks PanKaj1782

My question is about ads under review . And today "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended " .What do I do if my account is suspended pending billing verification? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What do I do if my account is suspended
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again chery_zyx,

Did you check with your Bank regarding the Billing details which you uploaded inside your Adwords account?

Please make sure that the correct billing has to be entered so as to ensure your account is safe and eligible for running ads.

I am afraid but Account suspension is the last step which Adwords has to take in case there has been repeated violation of Adwords policies.

As a matter of clarity, kindly write back to Adwords support if you think this has been done in some error.

Pankaj