AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me to avoid another Adwords Suspension!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm much depressed with my upcoming Adwords Sign Up as we have lost our one account for no reason provided against the suspension of our account for www.invictusstudio.com. We were fully legitimate and sincerely started promotion but unluckily we got our account suspended for different reasons provided on different occasions.

Further, we were unable to get the suspension removed on our account, may be due to lack of knowledge or information. I did review Adwords policies 10-12 times and nothing suspicious found in our website & adwords.

No we have our new brand built and would never want this to happen again. I urge google community gurus to please review our site www.craftivestudio.com and let me know if there's anything illegitimate or suspicious found.

Your help in this matter is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all your help feeds

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

You cannot open a new account until you fix the initial violation. This is a firm policy by Google. Until the first account is reinstated, you cannot return to advertise with Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

We are not going to promote the suspended brand now.

We have now made a new website and haven'e signed up so far!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Muhammad U

Regardless what brand was promoted, the violation  must be fixed. The advertiser is responsible  to fix the account in violation

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

Unfortunately, we tried to fix each and everything from our end but Google didn't disclose the concern resulted in suspension. I'm afraid if the new site gets suspended, I will be in big big trouble.

Could you please take an overview of our newly build brand craftivestudio.com!

If you feel anything that likely to lead the suspension, please let me know.

Cheers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your site looks fine, but there are many reasons for AdWords suspension that we cannot tell from looking at your site.

If it is just a redesign of your previous site, it is quite likely the same issues will occur again. The look of a site is the least important thing in Google's eyes.

As Moshe says, the only real solution is to fix your original account.