AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me getting my account released from suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I joined Google adwords recently. I made an inadvertent error of running the similar campaign on two different accounts for the similar website. As I was not aware of google's adword's policy.

The next day, I recieved a mail from google stating that my account is cancelled as I had multiple accounts. So, they asked me to cancel the account and create a new account and I wont be eligible for a Promotion as I am an existing advertiser.

So, I cancelled all the accounts with google, and then I created a New account with the a new e-mailI.I also added my billing information which was verified.

After adding the bank account, the account went into a review and it took three days as usual to complete the review.

After the review, I got a mail from google stating that your account is suspended.

Even after following the instruction from google, I am unable to get an active adwords account. I would request someone to help me out, If any step needs to be taken from my end, please inform or update. So that I can work in accordance with google policies and have my campaigns run asap.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please help me getting my account released from suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What did your suspension email say?

Re: Please help me getting my account released from suspension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Gauravkhubi;;

This is a tough one, because the policy clause violated is quite clear: advertising the same domain using multiple accounts.

I am not familiar with a single case, that an account was un-suspended, after violating this clause of the Policy.

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’