AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please guide regarding my webiste

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running my website www.geek-hub.com , please guide  us regarding advertising polices what  should i update on  on website so it follows google policies

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please guide regarding my webiste

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello SGS 2,

If you are referring to onsite policies then I suggest you ask your question on the Webmaster Forum instead as they will be better suited to provide you with information and answers.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello SGS 2,

Is this another tech support site from India , targeted at US , like all the other dozen cases that I have read about in the forum ?

If you were to compare your site with what you find in the policies, can you think of at least 1 or 2 reasons why this suspension occurred ? Honestly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Adrian,

Which 1 or 2 reason you think that a suspension occured. We tried to communicate with google , but you know they dont help in it with proper fix. Now it seems there is no chance for un suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Suspension . I dont why google discriminate between advertisers. Why advertisers still running ads with toll free no. Go through many post about tech support suspension , but no one here could give proper reply or reason about google policies differs for some advertisers . Hope they stop discriminating and help advertisers to follow polcies and guide them in that .