AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please UNSUSPEND our account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our AdWords account is suspended and we are wanting to get it up and running again. It says account was suspended by google and to contact you to reactivate.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Please UNSUSPEND our account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for posting to our forum. I have reached out to our support and it appears as though you have already been in contact with them. The support team is the best team to reactivate your account. For your privacy and protection the AdWords community does not have access to your account. 

Let me know if you need anything else. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for posting to our forum. I have reached out to our support and it appears as though you have already been in contact with them. The support team is the best team to reactivate your account. For your privacy and protection the AdWords community does not have access to your account. 

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shanea,

I read this post and I PLEASE ask for help! I have been an active Adwords advertiser for years, and because I got into other forms of advertisement (Facebook, Pinterest) I was not active in Adwords for the past 3 years or more. Now, all of a sudden and just out of the blue, an email arrived to my Inbox from Google saying that my account has been suspended! From what!?? I have not used Adwords in 3 years, or maybe even more, and just all of a sudden someone in Google is having a cup of coffe on their desk and decides to cancel my account just to pass the time or so. My efforst to connect with someone in Google have been ineffective. I ask you to kindly HELP ME to know what is the best way to re-activate my account with someone in Google, as this is highly suspicious to me. With *ZERO ACTIVITY* for over 3 years, and then I am slammed like this? What is happening to Google? Guys, there's Facebook to market and with real demographic information available. How can you expect people to like Google being treated like this? I might as well start a turbo-active , dynamic social media campagin saying "Suspended by Google for NOT advertising in 3 years!" and see what all the masses have to comment on this. Please, be FAIR to an Adwords advertiser who simply got a Google coffee drinker with not much to do but just slam me for I do not know why, since I have had ZERO problems with you. Please, Shanea, I am asking for your HELP here, I do not want to kill my Adwords like this! HOW CAN I GET SOMEONE, A REAL PERSON LIKE YOU, TO KINDLY REVIEW MY ACCOUNT IN GOOGLE? This needs a serious reviewing, and definitely a real person, too. Actually, you look like the right person to ask to do this. Your smile says you are a nice lady.

With MUCH gratefulness,

Richard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I AM WONDERING IF YOU HAVE READ MY POST, SHANEA, WILL YOU kINDLY RESPOND TO ME?
..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi Shanea,

I read this post and I PLEASE ask for help! I have been an active Adwords advertiser for years, and because I got into other forms of advertisement (Facebook, Pinterest) I was not active in Adwords for the past 3 years or more. Now, all of a sudden and just out of the blue, an email arrived to my Inbox from Google saying that my account has been suspended! From what!?? I have not used Adwords in 3 years, or maybe even more, and just all of a sudden someone in Google is having a cup of coffe on their desk and decides to cancel my account just to pass the time or so. My efforst to connect with someone in Google have been ineffective. I ask you to kindly HELP ME to know what is the best way to re-activate my account with someone in Google, as this is highly suspicious to me. With *ZERO ACTIVITY* for over 3 years, and then I am slammed like this? What is happening to Google? Guys, there's Facebook to market and with real demographic information available. How can you expect people to like Google being treated like this? I might as well start a turbo-active , dynamic social media campagin saying "Suspended by Google for NOT advertising in 3 years!" and see what all the masses have to comment on this. Please, be FAIR to an Adwords advertiser who simply got a Google coffee drinker with not much to do but just slam me for I do not know why, since I have had ZERO problems with you. Please, Shanea, I am asking for your HELP here, I do not want to kill my Adwords like this! HOW CAN I GET SOMEONE, A REAL PERSON LIKE YOU, TO KINDLY REVIEW MY ACCOUNT IN GOOGLE? This needs a serious reviewing, and definitely a real person, too. Actually, you look like the right person to ask to do this. Your smile says you are a nice lady.

With MUCH gratefulness,

Richard

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Henny,

I have read your post. What I am going to do is refer this post to our support team. Any community manager can not review your account. We do not have access to your private account details in a public forum. The support team should be able to look at your account with you to see what the problem is. Be sure to keep a look out for an email from "adwords-support" if you do not receive an email check your spam box. 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shanea,

Many thanks for this! Now, just a clarification... I accidentally wrote the last post to you not under my email but, without noticing, used my lady's email and she has nothing to do with Adwords at all. The Adwords account is under me - my email is: XXXXXXXX@gmail.com Would you be as kind as to clarifyt this to your support team? They'll see my campaigns.

With much appreciation,

Richard

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

I shot them a note but I have removed your email from this post for your privacy and protection. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wonderful, and yes, maybe it is beter to not post my email here, you are totally right. I do hope that your support team gets it, though. I actually loved doing campaigns in Adwords and I was just about to come back after 3+ years and start again in Adwords, now that you have features like retargeting, and funnel optimization, etc. This is why this was shocking to me, my account suspended without me being even active for that long... I am glad that your valuable intervention exists, so thank you so much, you're definitely an angel within Google!

Gratefully,

Richard

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

I'm happy to help Henny. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shanea,

I am wondering what to do next, in the event that I do not receive any response from your support team, since I have not heard back anything regarding this issue, which is important. Would it be possible that you kindly follow up with them? I'd appreciate this tremendously!

Gratefully,

Richard