AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please UNSUSPEND Account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to get in touch with google for almost three weeks without any help. Everytime I email I get a canned response stating policies violated and blah blah. We see the message: 

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

Our card information is all correct and when I try contacting google adwords by phone, all i get is the IVR and am unable to speak to anyone to resolve the issue. The email associated to the account is extendedlengths@sbcglobal.net and I will be more than happy to provide with the account ID if required. Please help us at the earliest as we are taking a big hit and business has been down since last week. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please UNSUSPEND Account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi extendedlengths,

This is a peer to peer forum. Nobody here can access or make decisions about your account.

Have you tried contacting using live chat? Perhaps calling during business hours? Maybe try the support number in another country?

Re: Please UNSUSPEND Account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yep, tried all you mentioned in your reply and I appreciate you trying. But no help so far and not sure why I can't get any assistance from google whatsoever. I have seen people being helped on the communtiy by google representatives and hope they help me out too.