AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please Solve our Issue- We are a Company and Not an Individual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please go through our previous query at - https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/No-Please-being-Heard-by-Google...

I am submitting here again because someone has mark that as solved without a resolution.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please Solve our Issue- We are a Company and Not an Individual

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello sveda1;

I looked at the case again;

>>> "Yes we opened multiple accounts and there are reasons behind it. We in fact even run individual accounts for individual website because after suspension i felt that because of 2 sites all other sites have suffered, so i should keep separate accounts for separate websites."

We just can't help. This is a major violation of the double serving section and Google is strict with the policy;

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Please Solve our Issue- We are a Company and Not an Individual

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Sveda1,

PPCBossman and Moshe have said as much as can be said. Unfortunately this Community will not be able to help.

It is highly unlikely that the suspension will be reverted.

It is very important to be familiar with the AdWords Policy and adhere to it.

I am very sorry,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

How can i overcome the above issue?

Many thanks!!!

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello thecuonglai;

This discussion is closed. Please open a new thread for your question. Also, please share your website URL.

Thanks!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’