AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please Reactivate my account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Google Adwords account was suspended and I do not know why.  I have followed the process of checking for any malware or viruses and changed my password as directed.  Can someone now please arrange to reactivate my account?

Kerry Croft

AdWords account number: <edited by a Community Manager>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please Reactivate my account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kerry,

Have you contacted the support team regarding your account suspension? If not, I'd suggest doing that first. Contact info here. For security reasons, I'd suggest not to include any account specific info (like account ID) on this forum.

Good day,
Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Please Reactivate my account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Kerry,

Account suspensions happen when there is regular policy violations and AdWords email it to the advertisers so that they can fix it before the account gets suspended. Majority of the times, the suspension is permanent and in rare cases, the decision is reverted back.

Here are more details mentioned in the help center reference around this: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Pankaj