AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Please Help Restore Our Account and Save our Business

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

A couple of months ago, my account was susspended for multiple site violations. I was promotting under this account about 70 websites, they were all in violation of site policy user safety. I have built one website to replace all 70 websites intorder to coply with these policies. Google asked me to change all the 70 websites as well to comply withthe policies. I ve spent a lot of money and time changing each website and sumbitted for reveiw. After 3 weeks, they approved it and our account was reinstated. We were up for about a month and just last week, my account was paused and again went under review. I contacted adword support today and i was told that the account has been suspended becuase " i have a bad reputation and google does not want to do business with me"  We are not in violation, our website was modified to stand in googles policies and now again they are suspending the account? What do I do? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Please Help Restore Our Account and Save our Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 18
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Laktos, thank you very much for your help. google contacted me and told me that i have a few more sites that are in violation of user safety site policy and i should fix them, and they will reinstate my accoun once all changes have been made. 

Can you checkone of the websites before i resumbitt it for review? I want to make sure that the changes are good enough

here is the url:

http://www.locksmithswalthamma.com/

Thank you very much!!!!

-Mickey

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 20
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks!!

its not resolved yet but im working on get it resolved

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Meckey,

I am afraid that under the circumstances you describe the decision might be final.

Best,

Lakatos

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Then why would they even make me go through that whole process and make changes to the website? Spent over $20,000 to change everything to comply

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

My best guess is that decisions are made at various levels as in the judicial system. Since you filed a successful appeal it was accepted at a lower level but when it went higher it was turned down. That also often times happens at Courts of Law. I know it's not something you'll like but that's how decision making typically works at organizations.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

so you think there is nothing i can do? this is killing my busniesse and i dont know what to do

i am a big spender with google

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I realy need help have over 50 employes all sitting home and about to losse there job

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Mickey, just hang on.... I'll try to escalate on the issue which may take a few days. However, it does no mean much, actually it only means that the issue may be revisited by Google once more....

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Okay thank you very much, We are crossing our fingers that everything will back up and running. 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hey mickey,

The account suspension may be final for that domain.

Since you have made an effort to completely comply with all of Google's Policies, you could try afresh with a new domain name. Use a company credit card for your payment.

Please do this only if you comply with ALL of Google's policies.

**I don't guarantee that that solution would work.. but it may be worth a shot**

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Do i need to open a new account? Do i need to ask googel adwords for approval to do that?