AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Plastic surgery on Search Network in Japan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, everyone.

This is my very first time to raise a question here.

My client would like to advertise his plastic surgery hospital (specifically it's nose surgery) in Japan. - hospital based in Korea. 

It's been running normally for 2weeks then suddenly got disapproved because of the reason saying 'legal requirements & serving limitations'. Could anybody provide information regarding this issue?? I sent a request for approval again but they're just saying nothing to say anymore but disapproving the ads due to above reason. I don't see much difference between my ads and the ads already running. 

I'd much appreciate!! Thank you & good day Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Plastic surgery on Search Network in Japan

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Irene Y

It might not be the ads. Does the landing page you're using make any reference to prescription drug terms? Could be along the lines of something in the content like, "Doctor may prescribe x medication after the surgery."  If so, this is not allowed when targeting Japan.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Irene,

Have you gone through the policies in details regarding this.
If not please 1st check the policies if you violates any:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6023676?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks David. I managed to read all the laws on advertising in japan and found out the doctors based overseas can't advertise to Japanese in Japan also because the doctors are certified in Korea not Japan. Thank you anyway!! I appreciate it Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Archit. I found out the reason. Smiley Happy
The things in support center is too general to explain. But thank you so much and I really appreciate it..

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Welcome.
Happy to know that your problem got solved.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’