AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Pest Control Cardiff ad disapproved. Site Policy- guide only resubmits gives no guidance at all

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have been trying to run a google ad campaign on  www.pestcontrolcardiff.com since end of December to kick start a new business. Every time we go to figure out what the problem is we end up running around in circles. 

The site name was purchased a few months ago thru a broker so the content is new and being developed but if its violating some rule of googles the owner does not want to spend any time and money on it even though its a perfect name for them.

Is there anyone out there that can identify why this site is disapproved?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Pest Control Cardiff ad disapproved. Site Policy- guide only resubmits gives no guidance at al

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
>>"but if its violating some rule of googles the owner does not want to spend any time and money on it even though its a perfect name for them."
You must fix the content to fully comply, otherwise google will not approve the site.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Pest Control Cardiff ad disapproved. Site Policy- guide only resubmits gives no guidance at al

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How embarrassing after I read your comment !went to the site again and found a couple of 404 errors on the home page. Just been trying to get access to edit the links but can't find password. Anyway just went back to home page and found the links are OK - so not sure what was going on there.
If you don't mind me asking what content where you having problems with that needed fixing, was it two of the main home page links?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Your site has both content issues and technical issues. It is beyond our scope here to review a site;
I would recommend that you ask the site programmer to review the Policy (each section) and fix the site.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’