AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Past account suspended for tech support now i would like to advertise for real estate. Possible?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone

As the subject says, around 1.5 years back my account got suspended and i was advertising for tech support. Now as i have joined a real estate group i would like to advertise for that. So please tell me is it possible or not?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Past account suspended for tech support now i would like to advertise for real estate. Possible?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
You'll have to fix the site suspended (i.e change the business model) and have that site fully in compliance. Only then you can appeal for un-suspension.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Past account suspended for tech support now i would like to advertise for real estate. Possible?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply.
I have closed my tech support business long ago and now i have joined real estate and i think that means the business model has been changed. I have deleted my old adword account so how can i appeal for un-suspension. ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Ajay v

The content of the site you had in the past must be fixed. In other words: you have to redesign the URL  you held in the past with the new business model, and only then you can appeal. Abandoning the URL or selling it will not resolve the suspension.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I no longer have that domain because i closed my business when google stopped promoting tech support. Even i have deleted my adword account and i do not have the login details.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You have to re-buy / get control over the domain and fix the content. No other way. This is a firm / non negotiable policy  by Google. A violation must be fixed before an appeal  can be submitted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If i re-buy the domain then what should i do next. As i don't have the old adword account should i create a new account then appeal?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
The old account still exists. You have to reinstate the account which was suspended. If you cancelled the account, you can reactivate it.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375392?hl=en