AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Parked domain suspension - cannot understand why

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Firstly, my website url is: http://www.disruptivedigitalmedia.com

I'm running a small, local Digital Agency, specializing in product strategy, web design, marketing strategy, marketing campaign development... a whole mixed bag of services that, as far as I can tell, do not violate the google Adwords policies.

I have several outgoing links to examples of websites that my company has designed, and our web page was designed and created to be very minimalist and artistic. Our home page has: a menu which allows individuals to link to our company's bio, to a list of our work, or to a contact form wherein the prospective client can submit a request for information regarding a new project; a button they can click to visit our website's social media accounts; and a button they can click to get our company' contact info, including email address and phone number.

I requested and received a call from the google Adwords support team, and tried to accommodate the changes that were requested (adding more content to the homepage to help a visitor get a sense of what the page is all about), but our site is still suspended per the "parked domain policy".

I don't really know what else we could add to our site to remove this status - We've tried to accommodate the change suggestions as best we could while maintaining our site's design. I personally would really like to get this suspension lifted so I can access the google adwords API. If anyone could take the time to give me some suggestions as to how to better our site, myself and my colleagues would be extremely grateful.

Thank you very much!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Parked domain suspension - cannot understand why

Top Contributor
# 2

Re: Parked domain suspension - cannot understand why

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Adding your site to my account it shows parked domain site suspended i would suggest to contact google's live support to get it fixed as it is not due to the parked domain but there seems to be something else wrong. As the site doesnot give a clear picture of your services or charges, etc. But definately not parked domain.