AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Parked domain issue...no links lead out of my site. Help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there,

My domain: instantsocialmarketing.com is an organic social media services site that was recently denied for an adwords campaign. I checked and double checked the copy on the ad, but nothing seemed to work. 

After submitting and then re-submitting the campaign due to the "Parked Domain" policy, still nothing seems to work. Answers?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Parked domain issue...no links lead out of my site. Help?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I answered your question yesterday. Your site violates the spam techniques clause  of the Policy.  Your site is offering (as a paid service) "artificially" / man-made traffic  of users. (e.g Facebook likes, twitter followers...). This business model cannot be advertised on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, but this service is organic. Is it all considered the same on google?

--
*Tyler Stock*
Email: tylerstock24@gmail.com
Phone: 630-561-2424

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Correct. Regardless whether the traffic is organic or paid. It is not allowed.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’