AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

PPC for Tech Support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have used several companies from India to manage my PPC campaigns for my tech support business. At this point, they have done nothing but lie to us and work to hurt my company. Our websites have been suspended from google, and we do not even know why, because we hired someone to manage our PPC. We need to find some person or business that can please help us to have a working adwords account that abides to policy and is fruitful for ROI. Person must speak english well, and be available during eastern standard hours. Truly need some help. Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: PPC for Tech Support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can get you up and running with an adword policy compliant site + campaign, you can find my email address on my profile page.

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Aasif,

Thank you for posting on our forum. However you are not allowed to promote any products or services here as it is against the Community guidelines.

*Avoid self-promotion
This user-to-user community is not intended as a place for members to solicit business by promoting their products or services, even if they are AdWords-related. (Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others, so feel free to use it.) Please don’t create posts that solicit business or use a signature as a means of promoting your business.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can try to put ads on publishers. Here is a good option. I am using their service. They guys are good.