AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

PLs help me .missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

anyone can help?

Missing : Provide legitimate physical contact information for the business being promoted.

my website link :www.plus2u.com.my

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: PLs help me .missing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Meelan,

'legitimate physical contact information for the business being promoted' = your accurate 'business address'

This is part of the Financial services policy.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2464998?hl=en

I can see your business address on the contact us page of your site.

What is the problem that you are facing? Ads disapproved?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please carefully read and comply with the financial services section of the Policy
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
I think you need to get the privacy policy and disclaimers on the landing page apart from the address. Google is kind of strict with businesses directly dealing with money

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
The issue here is a violation of the disclosures for loans under the "financial services" Policy requirements.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Definite violation of both Financial Services and User Safety. 

However, just saying that isn't enough.  The policies don't go into every detail because you have to adhere to local law rules so the policy can only get you so far and you have to take it upon yourself to do the rest of the leg work.

Simply putting contact information isn't even remotely enough to get this site into compliance with both Financial Services and User Safety policies.

Take a larger, more holistic approach to fixing this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my ad is disapproved .

cause by financial services