AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

PLA from 2 accounts

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all. I run an adwors account with about 300,000 listings. I am currently only allowed to list 150,000 with Merchant Centar. I was wondering if I could list my products from two seperate Google Accounts. The problem is I need to claim my website and two accounts can not cliam the same website. Any help?

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: PLA from 2 accounts

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Joel,

Thank you for posting your question in our Community forum. Since this is a bit of a complicated question you posed, I've forwarded your question to a senior member of our AdWords Support team for an follow-up. I will update you as soon as I get an answer.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: PLA from 2 accounts

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thank you for your question!  In certain cases, you can request that the item limit in your Merchant Center account be increased.  Our Merchant Center technical team looks at a number of factors in deciding whether an account is eligible for an increase, and accounts are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.  We recommend that you contact the AdWords support team directly to initiate this request.  

Have a great day!
Kelly