AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

PC tech support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Do you think, Indian tech support industry would overcome from the recent problems ?

Re: PC tech support

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Narinder, 

Please note that Google AdWords policies apply equally to all of our advertisers. 

We request all businesses to adhere to the AdWords policies

Thanks, 

Mini

Re: PC tech support

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Ms Mini,

I have to disagree with you here now!!!... there are big tech support companies out there like iyogi, guru ads etc they are still live and running their ads... even they are displaying their tollfree numbers in the ads... HOW??? Even every one knows that iyogi runs ads for many domains and accounts for the same. Why Google is not taking any action against them.... why is this partiality, because they are funded by Google itself???

There are lots of small tech support merchants who got suspended so sudden even without any prior notice or email. Even my account has been suspended when it was running fine till yesterday. Kindly answer me on the above.

People are very frustrated now... so stop crapping here... just provide the solution if you can!!!

@ Narinder... Its a big scam being done by Google this time. They are suspending almost all small scale tech support accounts... but not touching the big names in the industry. Even they are unable to tell the proper reasons for suspension. If they have any problem at least they should intimate us first.... and give a proper time span to make changes if they want any... but instead they are just suspending the tech support accounts and there are lots of people stating that they are unable to create new accounts too even with everything new. Google is just suspending the new accounts for tech support in the beginning process.

I really don't know our tech support industry will overcome from this or not but wait for some day when Google will lose trust and business due to this because Google earns more than 60% of its earning from INDIAN tech support industry. They will cry one day and will beg to us again to create account with them.

Till then try using alternates like bing, yahoo etc...!!!

Good luck buddy.