Our whole domain was deleted from google results
We don't use frames - except one that is used for animation
Our pages were on google results till September - from technical point of view nothing changed..
Thanks and all the best
Re: Our whole domain was deleted from google results
Thank you for your posting. Without knowing the specifics of your website suspension, I can give you some general information for checking and submitting for re-approval of your website. Please keep in mind that if your ad or website violates the Adwords Policy, this can result in an immediate suspension. Please
What can I do if my site gets suspended?
Step 1: Review the guidelines above and see where your website might be causing issues. Please note that your entire website needs to comply, not just the landing page from your ad.
- Modify your website so that you're no longer promoting escort services, prostitution, or other adult sexual services.
- A site may still be suspended if your business practices are not in compliance with Google policy.
Step 2: After making any necessary changes to your site, request a re-review of your site by completing this contact form:
Request a re-review
What happens if I violate this policy?
- Ad disapproval: Ads that don't follow this policy may get disapproved. A disapproved ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with AdWords until the problem is fixed.
- Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup. Learn more about suspended accounts.