AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Our google places account has been suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our Google Places account has been suspended with no warning or clarification.  I have spent many hours trying to help my members who are not computer savvy to get a Google Places listing and help them grow their business (I do NOT charge them for this service). It is very frustrating as  your staff do not reply to my emails despite initially getting in touch to "try to help". it would seem if I have a problem with our Adwords you are very quick to respond but if it is a free part of your service you are just ignored and disregarded.   All I want is a review of my Google Places account to find out what exactly the issue is and to get it re-instated.

Where can I leave a Google Plus review on Google customer Service ?

Just dreadful

Millie Warham

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Our google places account has been suspended

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Millie,

Thanks for your post. It's not my intention to pass you around from resource to resource, but if you fill in the following form (after 2PM GMT), a member of the Google Places Team will call you and should be able to help you with your query. The form is here

You can leave feedback about AdWords Support via this form: AdWords Feedback

I hope this is helpful.