AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Our Adwords account is SUSPENDED.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google issue: SITE POLICY.

We revised it three times. The operator at the phone wasn't able to help.

To our team everything seems fine. The domain is: seocompany-london.com

Could anyone help us?

2 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author IS SWI L
September 2015

Re: Our Adwords account is SUSPENDED.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

In my view,  your site violates several sections of the Policy  the major one: is "Misrepresentation of self, product, or service".

The content of the site has to be revamped:  claims must be real. (e.g - you cannot claim: "first page guaranteed". You would agree that you  have no control over Google arlorithim -wouldn't you?)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
I would agree with @MosheTLV - you are giving very heavy claims and text which you have shared with us (*NO RESULTS = YOUR MONEY BACK. etc.) is on the other page so people see your Skype id but they don't see this message straight away. They will see it only when they will go to next page.
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 11
Top Contributor

@IS SWI L

The "guaranteed ranking" is just an example of the claims made on your site which   are in a  clear contradiction to Google's SEO guidelines, hence are considered "unsupported claims". 

Another example: You cannot claim the following:" We will work to rank your website in the first page of Google. With us your website will have all the necessary requirements to arrive at the top ten and it will grow in popularity and reputation through our off site strategies.

Your business model is based on claims / promises  which are in violation of the Policy, hence it cannot be promoted on Google.

I do not think this account can be un-suspended, so we cannot help further.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,

thanks for your reply.
This is the last text from Google.

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email ***

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

Thanks for your time.

Mary
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

In my view,  your site violates several sections of the Policy  the major one: is "Misrepresentation of self, product, or service".

The content of the site has to be revamped:  claims must be real. (e.g - you cannot claim: "first page guaranteed". You would agree that you  have no control over Google arlorithim -wouldn't you?)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply.
After the title we explain very well what we mean with first page
guaranteed.

*NO RESULTS = YOUR MONEY BACK. BECAUSE NO ONE CAN GUARANTEE YOU TO GET ON
THE THE FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE THE MONEY BACK POLICY IS THE BEST GUARANTEE WE
CAN OFFER TO YOU.*
It's a little bit unfair with respect to competitors who advertise with
Google Adwords that promote FIRST PAGE GUARANTEED without giving further
explanations.

Anyway we're going to arrange it.

Thank you very much for your help.
If you have any other tips it would be really appreciate.

Mary

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Hi Mary,

Recently there was a post from Google team, please check it out:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Google-AdWords-Hijacking-Suspensi...

You can ask for specific feedback regarding your account contacting adwords support or posting a question on that thread, we can build assumptions based on our experience but they can give you more specific feedback based on your account info.

Cheers,
Alexey
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Alexey,

I did it but the adwords support was not able to give me further details.
They send me the following link: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

We phoned but they are not able to provide us more details than "site policy".

Thank you very much for your reply.

Mary
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
I would agree with @MosheTLV - you are giving very heavy claims and text which you have shared with us (*NO RESULTS = YOUR MONEY BACK. etc.) is on the other page so people see your Skype id but they don't see this message straight away. They will see it only when they will go to next page.
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I haven't thought about because it has never happen to me.
Anyway you have reason.

Thanks,

Mary

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,

Thanks for your reply.

The solution is not right.
GUARANTEED is not the issue. I mean.. there is something else.
What do you mean with "business model".
What's wrong?
Offering money back is the best way to provide this kind of service.
A lot of companies advertise their business offering the money back.
Is it that the point?

Mary