AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Online tool for testing a text ad before submitting it for approval?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I am creating text ads for the Search Network, but want to test the ads first to see if they meet the AdWords guidelines before I submit them for approval. Is there an online tool I can use that will check text ads for any guideline or policy violations?

Or do I just need to create the ad, submit it for review, and hope for the best?

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Nope; If the ad is this approved, you'll be notified with a message of the  disapproval reason.

You can then fix the ad and resubmit.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Bummer. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Paused ads still go through the review process. If you have a concern that an ad may not be approved, and you only want to run one ad at a time - Then create it, pause it, and make sure it's approved before you make the switch. If you are running multiple ads, then it doesn't matter if the new ad doesn't get approved, because you already have an approved ad in the adgroup(s). (As long as both/all ads in the adgroup are for the same domain.)

Tom

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you for your reply and the information. Much appreciated.