AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

One day Ad before site suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

why did my ad run for part of one day then stopped because my site was suspended even thoug the content of my landing page is the similar to many other active ads of my competitors?

I understand the tobacco restriction however just like so many of the others sites that remain active (including Amazon) why is my site the target of suspension is it a Google policy to accept some it the advertising budget is large enough

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: One day Ad before site suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please share the website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Keith,

Please share your website URL.

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
This site violates the "bridge section" of the Policy and cannot be promoted on Google.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’