AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

One account is suspended on Manager Account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

According to Google, our company card used on our manager account has be classed as fraudulent. I have checked with the bank, nothing is out of the ordinary and Google is still not reinstating the account! I have 3x clients waiting on me doing some campaigns for them and need to get them live. Any advice would be great. The help center is not giving me any actionable solutions. Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: One account is suspended on Manager Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Katija V;

The recommended practice is to use  the client's CC, exactly  to avoid cases like the one in your query: If an account is suspended all accounts linked to the same CC are also suspended.

If your agency would like to charge the clients directly, switch to consolidated billing;

As for the case itself, I suspect that the issue is not the CC, but other violations.

What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’