AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

One Company, 3 Domains and Multiple Accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to run multiple accounts for 3 different domains for same business name. So I am goint to setup MCC account. Following are my conditions:

1. Same Company Name and Billing Address on each accounts.

2. 3 Domains have entirly different products and Keywords

My questions are:

Can I run MCC with these conditions?

Can I pay for all accounts from one MCC?

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: One Company, 3 Domains and Multiple Accounts?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey sachin9sharma,

You should be fine as long as all the domains are unique. In terms of paying, you can setup at the adwords account level or you can look into MCC Consolidated Billing or Manger Defined Spend in order to  make one payment for all.

Thanks,

BI

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Is there a reason why you would need 3 separate accounts?  If the 3 sites, products and keywords are all different and have zero overlap, separate campaigns could work....maybe?  That way you would have only one bill as well.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Bluelon

Thanks for the support pages, I am reading them and trying to get help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello PPCBossman

I think so, because the company wants to focus on many countries for almost all the products through different websites. So I decided to make different accounts for each website to manage advertising in a very neat and clean way. Am I right here?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Perfectly acceptable IMO - Just wanted to double check that it was needed.  Smiley Happy  

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi sachin9sharma

Since you have different domains,different keywords and different products for each site, you can run seperate campaigns for all those sites within one account.You also can target different locations for each domains  within one account.Then set up billing information to this ONE ACCOUNT  to pay for all the campaigns . Simple !

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

If you are selling similar products with similar pricing you might be violating the double serving; section of the policy

Read more about the conditions under which the same business can have multiple accounts. (Usually applied for large multinational companies.)

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=2600168

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Moshe

Thanks for the reply. As I have already mentioned, these websites are entirely different by products and keywords.Similarity lies in Company Name, Billing Address and Bank Account.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hello again;

This is too risky, and probably the system will trigger a review of the account. I don't like that clients find themselves explaining to Google why more than one account needed, and that it is in line with Policy, when there could be a better solution to start with. (Running a number of campaigns on the same account).

Read the following answer by Laura - a Google engineer, on a similar question;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/adwords-rules-regarding-voucher...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’