AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Old site dumped to get country level domain

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I was running adwords search campaign for my clients, my client dumped the old sites and launched new sites with same products and services to get country level domain name.e.g abc.com dumped and abc.co.uk launched.

Can I use same search campaign for new sites (abc.co.uk) that I was using for old site abc.com . I am asking it because products are same services are same and most importantly Quality score is really gud in old campaign. Due to good quality score I want to use old campaign by just editing display and destination URL?  

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
September 2015

Re: Old site dumped to get country level domain

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Santosh S,

Yes, it is advisable to use the same campaign when moving to a new domain. You can use the same account. Here is the thread where same scenario being discussed few days back.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Changing-URLs-in-PPC-account-when-moving-a...

If you have additional question please let us know.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’