AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Not sure why.. but my ad was dissaproved!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I used the same keywords and sell the same product as my competitors on google. They currently have adwords running and are at the top of all the keyword searches. This is legally not ok to allow my competitors to sell on google and not me! Besides a lawsuit what else can I do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Not sure why.. but my ad was dissaproved!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Jake

First in Google any one can bid for any keyword so there is no way to restrict your competitors bidding on your keywords. But if your competitors use one of your trademark in their ad text you can take actions against it and restrict the usage.

Please read below about trademark policy

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en

If your ad is disapproved but if u can find out the reason please go to ad status bubble and point there. You should be able to see the disapproval reason there

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Jake

First in Google any one can bid for any keyword so there is no way to restrict your competitors bidding on your keywords. But if your competitors use one of your trademark in their ad text you can take actions against it and restrict the usage.

Please read below about trademark policy

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en

If your ad is disapproved but if u can find out the reason please go to ad status bubble and point there. You should be able to see the disapproval reason there

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Your questions is too broad and there are no specifics. There are too many reasons that your ads are disapproved. The simple answer is contact support to find out why your ads are disapproved without giving us more details