AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to adding billing info to test MCC accoount

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've set up a test MCC account, however, when I'm getting the following error when trying to access the account via the api -

[QuotaCheckError.TERMS_AND_CONDITIONS_NOT_SIGNED @ ; trigger:'<null>']

I've adding in billing info and accepted terms and conditions for my production MCC account, however, I don't see the billing tab under the gears icon for the test MCC account.  Therefore, I'm not able to add in billing info for the test MCC.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong ?

Re: Not able to adding billing info to test MCC accoount

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Aarti,

This question is related to Adwords API, so try to ask this question in Adwords API forum, where Adwords API experts are ready to help you. 

Re: Not able to adding billing info to test MCC accoount

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Aarti,

I agree with John Paul's suggestion. Another thing that I want to add is that in order to qualify for consolidated billing, you have to be using the invoicing setting with a good payment history. Otherwise, you have to apply to be eligible. It sounds like you are setting up a new account, so without the credit history, you might not be immediately eligible for consolidated billing. If that's the case, you should reach out to a Google rep to see if you can be approved.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en

Best,
Amy