AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Not Working

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My videos have been monetized/have had ads on them for years, however, I have not been getting paid because "i got an email saying i was disapproved." I never received an email and my videos are still having ads on them. I would like to correct this because I feel I should be and should have been getting paid for this. The email I used is xxxxxxx (i believe)

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Not Working

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

First of all, remove your email address for your safety.

Second from your words that you are talking about Youtube not AdWords, I think this is the wrong place to ask this question, this is the Google adwords commuinty.

Anyway the answer for your question is ads can appear next to your uploaded videos even if they are not monetized.

The following URL explain to you how to disable any ads on your videos:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2475463?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

First of all, remove your email address for your safety.

Second from your words that you are talking about Youtube not AdWords, I think this is the wrong place to ask this question, this is the Google adwords commuinty.

Anyway the answer for your question is ads can appear next to your uploaded videos even if they are not monetized.

The following URL explain to you how to disable any ads on your videos:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2475463?hl=en

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi,

As Ahmed already indicated, please remove your email address from your post. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove any contact info (Ex: websites, emails or phone numbers) from the post. You can remove it by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the text box. If your contact info has not been removed by you, a Community Manager may remove it within a day of the posted date.

This thread may be edited by a Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines.