AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Not Understanding Why Site Is Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my clients Adwords Account show that their site has been suspended and none of their ads are showing.  I read over the policies but I can't find where the clients site might violate them.

How do I go about finding out which policy the site is violating so that I can resolve the issue ASAP.

http://www.middletownmedical.com/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not Understanding Why Site Is Suspended

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Brian,

Normally the emails would be sent to the child account so I'd check with the client and ask them to search for any AdWords related email they may have received around that time. It should contain a bit more information for you.

I'm not sure if this would help but try going to the ads tab, then customize your columns to include policy details under attributes.

If neither of those help you will have to contact support to see if they can shed any more light on this one. Good luck

Re: Not Understanding Why Site Is Suspended

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi ;
in addition to Adam's answer;
There could be a number of reasons;
Let's start by adding a proper disclaimer, which explains that the services comply with the State of New York regulatory requirements, and all the staff is licensed to practise medicine in New York; (include registration numbers).

What is the exact text shown oh the red bar when you log into the account (the suspension notification bar)?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’