AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

None of your ads are running

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
None of your ads are running (Last updated: 1 hour ago). Can we help? see less
We noticed that all your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted. If you're interested in running your ads again, the Google Adwords Team is available to address any questions or concerns you may have about your account.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: None of your ads are running

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
In another post, we stated already that it's a bug and everything is running just fine.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Many folks have seen this, including myself.  However, my ads are still running.  I'm guessing that this is a snafu...

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks guys

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

the message usually comes when you pause the campaign and later resumes it, however after sometime the message go itself or on your next log in

A2R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
A2R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I'm having the same problem too for the 1st time. I check all my ads and none are running... I searched on Google and they never appeared...

Any thoughts?