AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

No reply for site review of suspended site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

First I had one website on my Adwords account that I had advertised almost 3 years back.
I started using Adwords again and saw that the campaign was still ON mode. So I stopped that campaign and added a new campaign with a new website.  Now both my sites were reviewed both the old website and my new website and suspended my account saying I am violating site policy specifically 'User Safety'

I want to remove that old campaign since I sold that website long time back but its not going from my campaign list.

For the new website I realized I forgot to add a 'Disclaimer' page. I added it and submitted for review. I got a response saying it will be reviewed by a special team in 24 - 48 hours. Its been more than 48 hours since that message I haven't got any reply since.

adwords.JPG

Thank You.
Maulin N Tolia

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No reply for site review of suspended site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
For now you'll have to wait for the review results.
Please not that if the violation was found on the page you had removed - you'll have to fix it first. (I understood that you sold it. You'll have to get access to this page,  and fix it)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But how is that possible? It's almost a year since I sold that site. How can I tell him to remove these stuff just to get my adwords account verified.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
These are the rules Google has set....
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’