AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

No reply for site review of suspended site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

First I had one website on my Adwords account that I had advertised almost 3 years back.
I started using Adwords again and saw that the campaign was still ON mode. So I stopped that campaign and added a new campaign with a new website.  Now both my sites were reviewed both the old website and my new website and suspended my account saying I am violating site policy specifically 'User Safety'

I want to remove that old campaign since I sold that website long time back but its not going from my campaign list.

For the new website I realized I forgot to add a 'Disclaimer' page. I added it and submitted for review. I got a response saying it will be reviewed by a special team in 24 - 48 hours. Its been more than 48 hours since that message I haven't got any reply since.

adwords.JPG

Thank You.
Maulin N Tolia

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No reply for site review of suspended site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
For now you'll have to wait for the review results.
Please not that if the violation was found on the page you had removed - you'll have to fix it first. (I understood that you sold it. You'll have to get access to this page,  and fix it)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But how is that possible? It's almost a year since I sold that site. How can I tell him to remove these stuff just to get my adwords account verified.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
These are the rules Google has set....
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’