AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

No Access to Billing - Cannot Adjust Payments!!!!!!!

N/A
# 1
N/A

What a Cheek!

GOOGLE are continuing ot show ads and take payments which i cannot adjust or stop and I have no access to our billing page .  I am the Administrator and the only person who has ever accessed our Adwords campaign. So Google can carry on forever taking money from us and I can't get into our account to stop it! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: No Access to Billing - Cannot Adjust Payments!!!!!!!

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi There, 

Can you login in? Is there any error message that you get on the billing tab page?  In the meantime, if you can login into your AdWords account, you can always pause your campaigns. 

Here is how:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the Campaigns tab at the top, then click All campaigns.
  3. Look at the Status column to see the current state of your campaigns.
  4. Click the checkbox beside a campaign to select it or select all campaigns by clicking the topmost checkbox next to the Campaign column header.
  5. Click the Edit drop-down menu above your campaigns to select Pause (put on hold).

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Re: No Access to Billing - Cannot Adjust Payments!!!!!!!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Are you sure that you are logged in using your Admin email?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’