AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

New problem : ads approved Account suspended.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all Experts:

I have seen recently something which is very new. Account has all ads approved and the account suspended.

The email says that account suspended due to T&C. Any guess what would be the reason for suspension.

-Vipin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New problem : ads approved Account suspended.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vipin,

If you go to the Ads Tab in your account and customize the columns and add Policy details as the metric, then can you tell us which policy violation is it referring to?

And does the email you received from Adwords only says that account suspended due to Terms and Conditions or anything else as well?

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj for reply!!!

The ads are already approved and policy details have the same word.
The email received from google says that account is suspended because of terms and conditions. I tried guessing but could not understand what can be the problem.

-vipin

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Vipin,

I would suggest you to fill up this form and one of the Adwords support Team member will get back to you:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Pankaj,

My experience says until you cant find out the problem don't fill this form. As once they will review this again and they will find the some problem they will permanently suspend you. Correct me if you think I am wrong. Moreover this is for one of my client..hence I will until I go ahead and take any step. thanks for all your views.