AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

New adwords account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a serious problem. I signed up for adwords account yesterday and google suspended my account. when i had a word with customer service, they told me that my account is associated with another account which is suspended. Now this could not be possible as we got this domain just 2-3 days back n i believe that we are first technical support company in Surat City of Gujarat. He also told me that i might have another adwords account which is not true. This is the only and first adwords account that we have. Some one please help. I need this account to be running

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New adwords account is suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Riddhi,

Yes it is fact that google regularly suspends Tech Support adwords account and website in india.

So you can't do anything, if you want to create new adwords account, it can be only possible if you create new domain.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Opening a new domain will not help in this case, since the advertiser is the one suspended not the domain. And, Google is pretty good in catching returning users who were suspended.

I will escalate the case to Google asking to re-check the case . Please be patient.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello ;

Google replied that your account will NOT be unsuspended. As said, the advertiser is banned.(i.e the account owner!)

Google did not provide further details, My guess: - past history violations....but I can't be sure...)

Sorry ; but we can't help further

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

typical googlism...vague support and no help for newbies and accept no excuses. there is a slew of possibilities(flagged ip, flagged address of your tech office, someone in your office may have been running a google campaign flagging your IP, previous of owner of the site may have gotten it flagged by google and you just happened to take over the issue and google thinks your the same person...it goes on and on. but your the victim.